- Business TypeCorporation
- Main MarketEurope, The Mddile East, South Asia, South
- BrandsSKF,FAG,NSK,NTN, NACHI,ASAHI, FYH, TIMKEN, Mc
- No. of Employees800
- Annual Sales500 millions
- Year Established2000
- Export p.c
International Tiger Trading Company Bearing is an independent distributor of full range of bearings, mechanical power transmission and motion control products. We offer a full range of products for almost all industries, including aggregate, agriculture, automotive, chemical, construction, manufacturing, food and beverage, forestry, HVAC, manufacturing, mining, paper and pulp, pharmaceutical, plastics, processing, utilities. , oil, and more. We serve Indiana, Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. Tiger International Bearing Trading offers a full range of reliable and trusted products in 9 convenient locations to meet the needs of our valued customers.
- Contact InfoSee detail
- View more
We are committed to service and customer satisfaction. Through our combination of internal and external sales teams, we can help you identify problems, search for the products you need, and work together to find solutions. Our professional sales team is trained and experienced to provide timely service, competitive pricing and product knowledge to meet your needs and increase your productivity. With nearly 40,000 square feet of warehouse storage, our company can customize a variety of products to meet your needs, enabling local inventory for immediate service and reduced downtime. Our well-known company name, reputation and relationship with the manufacturer of the product you are looking for will help us serve you better.
No matter what your linear motion problem is, we have the right solution. Under adverse conditions, you may need extreme precision or rigidity. Or maybe you are looking for a compact linear sliding and guiding system to reduce your machine size. Even if you need a combination of all these features, we can also meet your needs to choose Tiger:
- Due to our multi-point omnidirectional ball bearing load, high load capacity
- Compact block assembly with low height and optional wide body mounting surface
- All steel construction, various grades of stainless steel and corrosion resistant coating
- A variety of dust and high temperature properties for harsh conditions
- High-precision orbital processing with limited friction for extended service life
- Reserved, recirculating ball option, easy to install
- You can choose a threaded or countersunk mounting hole to fit all your equipment
You can add tiger linear guides and guides to a variety of machines. Many of our linear slides and rails include permanent lubrication to extend system life and reduce downtime. With Tiger, you can increase efficiency with high linearity transitions, high loads, extremely high precision and limited maintenance.